Background

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

National Nite Out



Canton's participation in the annual National Nite Out happened tonite. Once again, the boys had a ball - and even a balloon! Both of them got balloon tigers and balloon yo-yos for free!

In addition, they enjoyed the usual line up of things - sitting on the fire truck (even Jones did it this year!), jumping on the Marshall inflatable (even Jones did it this year!), and getting up close and personal with things like police cars and EMT garb. It's such a fun event that I know they'll outgrow soon enough.

For now, though, they thoroughly enjoyed another year of the kind of even that makes me so grateful to live in such a tiny town.




I love Jones's mean face so, so much.





"M trucks" (that ram's horns looks like
an M to him) are Freddie's favorites.


I wish their faces were crisp and clear in this picture,
because I love how you can see both the event and the paper
mill through the frame of the inflatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment