Background

Friday, August 31, 2018

College Colors Day


Happy College Colors Day! Prior to watching the boys' first-ever Pisgah / Tuscola high school game tonite, we made sure that they boys were decked out to celebrate College Colors Day.

I look forward to this day more than I probably should every year. It's just that, by the time it rolls around, I am SO MUCH MORE THAN READY for the start of the football season that College Colors Day kicks off.

This reminds me of something funny Freddie said while we were coloring earlier this week. He had three bats to color (we're talking about nocturnal animals around here lately), and Freddie said, "I'll color that one Wildcat (blue), and this one Tennessee (orange), and this the green team."

Maybe I'm not the ONLY Pressley who's ready for College Colors Day.

Freddie sat like this for the picture,
because he wanted to show off
his "Buzz shoes," which are handed
down from Jones. He was so
excited to find a new pair. 
Freddie looks like he is NOT much of
a Cat fan in this picture, but Jones looks
so cute that I hated to delete it.
Freddie's stance is one
of his Spider-Man moves.






Mrs. Dellalio from school emailed
me this picture of Freddie from school
on Friday. He'd built his own rocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment