Back on my birthday, my mom and dad gave the boys this inflatable pirate ship. Since then, it's been in our basement, mostly because I keep forgetting to blow it up. Well, today, I solved that problem. Though Jeremy *THOUGHT* he could blow this colossus up on his own, he finally took my suggestion that, maybe, his dad's air pump was a faster solution - and one less likely to cause Jeremy's death, so Jeremy drove it over to the Pressleys'. The pump didn't work after all, but the solution Jeremy and his dad came up with was to use the leaf blower to fill it up.
Voila.
Not long after that, here comes Mr. Pressley's truck carrying some pretty precious cargo up Haywood Drive. Like so ...
The boys had a ball playing in it. I imagine it'll be the hit of the Back to School Bash they're planning for some of their Canton pals on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment