Here are a few favorite photos from the last couple of days.
I don't have much earth-shattering to say about them, except that Freddie has started parroting absolutely everything Jones does, which is adorable, except when "what Jones is doing" is chewing on the shower curtain liner on intentionally face-planting into the tub, so he can suck up some bathwater. Then, I remember that I'm simultaneously raising two toddlers and feeling very unsure about whether or not I'm up to the challenge!
Awesome.
Oh, and Freddie loves playing "Peek-a-Boo." The glitch is that, instead of covering his eyes when he plays, he puts his hands on the sides of his head.
Adorable (if misguided).
Some of the pictures were taken in the new playroom, which is about 90% complete. Unfortunately, the boys aren't as excited by it as I thought they'd be. Where I'd LOVE "a room of one's own," they'd still prefer to be in whatever room I'm in ... well, JONES would rather be with me, and Freddie could really care less, though, if pressed, he'd probably pick to be in whatever room Jones is in, so ...
I'm hoping they get the hang of the playroom very soon, because, I'll be honest with you, I just love it and am just amazed by the way God provided this awesome new space for less than $50 worth of paint supplies.
I love it and think it makes our house feel about 6,000 square feet bigger. Very grateful for it.








No comments:
Post a Comment