For safety's sake, he must be strapped in ... like so ... with all five points of the harness fully engaged. Don't ask me how I know this is necessary.
Until this week.
And that's when we implemented the "five-point harness" rule. We're about to implement a "drop cloth under him at mealtime" rule, as well. You see, Freddie feeds himself kinda like Chris Kattan's Mango character, meaning there's as much food on the floor (and his clothes) as in his mouth.
You've been warned!
While I'm talking Freddie Bear, here's a Fun Fact: he's gotten in two more teeth! I had no idea they'd come in, but they're both in a good ways, so they must've broken through a few days ago. I felt them this morning when feeling for the slowly erupting bottom teeth that I'm increasingly convinced don't even exist.
The two that DO exist are not the top eye teeth; they're the two on either side of where the eye teeth will go.
Yay, Tom Frederick!

No comments:
Post a Comment