![]() |
| For now, UK has the Harrison Twins. In 18 years, the Pressley Brothers?!? |
Another "pretty nice little Saturday."
There are just three tiny anecdotes I wanted to jot down:
1) When I went to get Freddie up from his nap, he didn't pop up, like he typically does when he hears me come in the room. He kept laying on his belly towards the back of his crib. When I got close enough, I could see why: he'd found the open phone jack that was right behind his bed and was having the time of his life, repeatedly poking his finger into it.
2) Before you read this, you should know that I HATE potty talk. I think it's disgusting and sophomoric, and, like, the least funny thing that I can think of at the moment. Having said that, I realize that, living with three boys, I am probably doomed to hearing a LOT of potty talk over the next several decades, so that's why I'm including this in the blog - because it was a tiny bit adorable ... as "adorable" as disgusting and sophomoric things can be.
Jones and I went to the store. When I was changing him before we went, he was laying on the changing table and released a series of long, loud toots. As soon as he did, he got a surprised-looking smile on his face and said, "POO poo."
Which I guess means he's beginning to get the distinctions between the two major variations of human excrement.
Yay?
3) This was really exciting to me. Because UK tipped off at 7 p.m., the boys went to bed on the early side of the bedtime spectrum ... meaning, as soon as Jones gave me the "all done" sign after finishing his 6:40 dinner, I scooped him up and said, "Okay, it's time to go night night!" and he said, "BI-ble," as if to remind me we had to first read our Bible story.
And so we did!








No comments:
Post a Comment