"I REALLY WANT TO GO TO DISNEY! Why, you ask? Well, Heaven knows, my son Jones has spent time with Mickey at OUR house. Now, he wants to spend time with Mickey at HIS house!"
Background
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Magical morning
A friend who is a Disney Travel Planner is doing a contest right now on her Facebook page. People post pictures showing why they REALLY want to go to Disney, and they are registered to win a $25 Disney gift card. Since we really ARE going to Disney (60 days, Baby!), I figured I'd take all the gift cards I could get for the trip, so I entered with this picture and captioned it like this:
"I REALLY WANT TO GO TO DISNEY! Why, you ask? Well, Heaven knows, my son Jones has spent time with Mickey at OUR house. Now, he wants to spend time with Mickey at HIS house!"
Wish us luck, and enjoy these few outtakes from this morning's "photo shoot." By the way, thanks to Leslie Bell for the outfit and to cousin Leri for the official ears made-on-Main-Street-USA!
"I REALLY WANT TO GO TO DISNEY! Why, you ask? Well, Heaven knows, my son Jones has spent time with Mickey at OUR house. Now, he wants to spend time with Mickey at HIS house!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm at a loss for words these are so cute!
ReplyDelete