Background

Sunday, August 25, 2013

First, standing, now ... TALKING?!?

Jones did some talking AND some
standing today. He stood in his seat
as it was attached to the table at Sid's. 
I don't want to oversell this.

Really, I don't, because I know that it's probably nothing, but just in case it's something, I want it noted here.  Besides, if it's nothing, I can always come back in and delete the post later.

I think Jones said his first word today.

I really, truly do.

And, just in case you're not convinced, Jeremy really, truly does, too.

It started at breakfast this morning.  That's what he said, in fact, "breakfast."  Several times, I asked him to repeat it after me, and every time, he did.  Later in the afternoon, I asked him to repeat it some more, and he it did then, too.

He then lost interest in playing "repeat-after-me," but for awhile there, he was on it, as automatic with saying "breakfast" as I am with saying, "I need a Coca-Cola" first thing every morning.

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment