Background

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Are ya' ready for some FOOTBALL?!

The most wonderful time of the year officially kicked off last nite. We took Jones to watch the Pisgah Black Bears scrimmage whatever the Bunker Hill (NC) football team is called.

Unfortunately, there was a weather delay, and by the time it was over, Jones was feeling a little "stormy" himself, if you know what I mean (in case you don't, I'll just say this: it was almost bedtime) - so we didn't see much football, but we did see several of Jeremy's family members.

We also - well, I also - was excited to have the occasion to make Jones his first PHS t-shirt, which I think looks just adorable on him, if I do say so myself, though Jeremy has asked that I NOT iron Jones's name on to the back of every outfit he has, as I have "suggested" we do.

But honestly, Y'all. Name one thing that doesn't look even cuter with a name emblazoned across the back. Jeremy will come around.

Until then, enjoy these pictures of my two favorite Black Bears.  Aren't they just the most to say the least?!

Canton's most photographed
Kodak Picture Spot ("KPS") 

Jeremy's Uncle Scott was there to watch his son,
Jeremy's cousin Travis, who coaches Bunker Hill.


When it comes to footwear,
a big part of me wants Jones to never
wear anything other than red "tenny pumps."

See?  Doesn't that make the shirt
just "that" much cuter?! Additionally,
I think Jeremy looks so handsome here.

Jones is getting so good at feeding himself those little
puffs that literally melt in his mouth. Every now and then,
though, he misses.  That's what happened here.



1 comment:

  1. I'm not kidding - you win the wife (and mom) of the year award. He looks so cute! And I'm with you, I'd keep him in those shoes all the time, too. :)

    ReplyDelete