Background

Sunday, August 18, 2013

He won! He won!

This week, I have learned why God gave me two boys. You see, lurking beneath my seemingly blasé attitude is what I'm afraid could very easily morph into a half-crazed pageant mom.

I realized this after entering Jones in a photo contest for a Disney gift card. I plotted his picture for days, planning outfit and props, and then spent hours chasing Jones around with a camera, just to get one single, (hopefully) award-worthy shot. I'm not proud of my behavior, but I can't deny it.

Thankfully, the OCD paid off tonite when Pixie Vacations by Wendy announced Jones had won the contest! I'm so excited.

But I'm also so grateful. God knew if He gave me a girl to dress up, things could get real ugly, real fast.

Thanks again to Pixie Vacations by Wendy! The card will go to good use in just 57 more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment