Background

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter time's a'comin'!




I love a good tradition.

Needless to say, then, it thrills me that we made our second annual trip to Lake Junaluska's Easter Egg Roll today. They boys had a ball, finding their fill of eggs in the 1-3 year old area (we decided it was easier to keep our somewhat co-dependent sons together and move them both up to the 4-7 year old hunt next year. Sue us). They loved having Nan and Pop there (just like last year!) to help in the hunt, and I loved the Buffalo Chicken Wrap I had for lunch after at the Waynesville Pizza Company.

For many, many reasons, I love Lake Junaluska. Their Easter festivities definitely add to the long list of things I love about the Lake.

(These are all iPhone photos, because I discovered - AFTER taking what looked like VERY cute pictures of the boys with the Easter Bunny - that I HAD A FULLY CHARGED CAMERA WITH NO MEMORY CARD IN IT. I don't want to talk about it and am choosing to be thankful instead for the back up of my phone camera, but COME ON. I'd give a digit to see those bunny shots.)






















No comments:

Post a Comment