Sunday mornings are rough around here.
What with the trying to get two boys fed, dressed and out the door all while trying to get myself, at the very least, dressed always brings out the worst in me. Add into the mix those certain Sundays when I want to get a picture of the boys before church, and it's a recipe for Mama to morph into Madame Medusa. That's not EXACTLY what I want my boys to grow up associating with Sunday mornings, so finally, I got smart : I decided to get the boys all gussied up in their Easter best and take their pictures on one random day the week before.WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO TRY THIS?!
It was FANTASTIC ... except for the part where it took 20 minutes to get the boys dressed. Even for boys, Easter outfits require a LOT of layers.
Anyway, we headed out, hoping to hit Lake Junaluska before the morning's "Golden Hour" was over. On the way, we passed this white church in Clyde. I've seen it a million and one times but only THEN did it occur to me what a PERFECT spot it is for Easter pictures. Slamming on my brakes, I remembered my friend Brooke mentioning it as a picture locale the last time she came into town.
If only I'd listened THEN ...
Anyway, I am THRILLED with the pictures. These snapshots will save my a whole lotta crazy come Easter morning.
Thanks be to God.



















No comments:
Post a Comment