Yesterday, my friend Brooke emailed me the pictures she'd taken of us when we went to Nashville on Jeremy's birthday last month. I'd told her not to worry about doing formal pictures for us (I need to lose about 60 pounds first!) - but she caught some candids, anyway, and I am IN LOVE with them.
Here are my favorites, including a whole bunch of them that will most definitely hang on the wall when Freddie and AJ share a dorm room at UT.
I can't get over how good they all are - Brooke Rainey Morgan, you are THE BEST! Thank you so much for these.
![]() |
| Red Keds, my camera, and a monogrammed shirt - this is pretty much what motherhood looks like to me. |
![]() |
| Apparently, this is what Jeremy and I look like when we disagree. |
![]() |
| This is so typical - Freddie trying to be agreeable, me having to force Jones to participate. |



















No comments:
Post a Comment