Background

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Me Two Little Treasures

When I grow up (and get my house remodeled and don't have a plastic slide in my front yard and can train the boys to water plants), I want to decorate my front porch(es) as elaborately as my mom does. Her porch displays are things of beauty - and make for one of my favorite places to (try to) take pictures of the boys.

As usual, they weren't particularly cooperative today. They'd been digging in her backyard, looking for what Jones calls "me treasure" - as in, "I've got to find me treasure!" (thank you, Captain Hook), but still. These little snapshots seem to pretty perfectly capture what life is like with these two right now.

I will say that Jones is trying. He's at least saying, "Cheese" now - even if he does it without looking at the camera. For his part, Freddie doesn't give two flips whether or not I get the shot I want. He is no man's trained monkey; that's for sure.

One day.







No comments:

Post a Comment