Background

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Not-So-Tiny Tarheels

In anticipation of tonite's Final Four, the boys dressed up in their Carolina blue, and we decided to drive to Jeremy's office.

Also:

1) I got Jones some Palmetto Tree flip flops.  When I gave them to him, I said, "I have some just like that!" So he wanted me to wear mine - which are at least 15 years old - so we'd match.

And so I did.


2) The lighting right behind our house is almost perfect for pictures. That's why so many of them are taken either on the patio or on the railroad ties right behind the garage. 


4) The boys love to visit Jeremy's office.


5) Jeremy gave Freddie a sip of Coke. Freddie smiled as Jeremy took the bottle away and said, "I won (want) some!"



6) This is probably my favorite picture EVER of Jeremy and the boys.


 7) I think Jones turned 20 as he slept last nite. I mean, LOOK AT HIM.


8) This afternoon, Jones and I went to Belk to buy DahDah a birthday present. Before we left, Jones randomly went over and kissed Freddie on the cheek. "We will see ya later. I will be back," he told him. Also, at the store, I tried on a pink cardigan. Jones said, "You look nice! Look at you!"  Who knew he'd be such an outstanding shopping buddy?



9) When we got home, Jones hugged Freddie...


 10) ... he then said to Freddie, "Did you disobey [while we were gone]?" and then asked Jeremy, "Did Freddie disobey?"
"Did you disobey?"

"Did Freddie disobey?"
11) As soon as he took the last bite of his "treat pizza," Jones popped up and said, "Okay! it's time for bed!"

It was also time for a ballgame ...



4 comments:

  1. When my son was Jones' age, he watched me try on a new shirt and said "That looks really nice, Mom!" When I "oohed and aahed" about his compliment, he then continued, "Just the shirt. Not you. Just the shirt." :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha! Glad he made himself clear :) I saw Andrew had gotten engaged! Congratulations! When is he getting married?

      Delete
    2. June 3!! Exciting times!! :-)

      Delete
    3. That's awesome! I know you're enjoying this time!

      Delete