Mom kept the boys yesterday, as they napped, and I met some friends for lunch. When I got home, she told me that she'd gone upstairs to check on them pretty soon after putting them down, and when she got within earshot of the room they're sharing now (because they REALLY want to share a room), she heard them both singing at the top of their lungs the song they call "Jesus" but that I grew up knowing as "Something About that Name" (by Bill and Gloria Gaither).
No matter what you call it, it's a lifelong favorite of mine and has been at the top of both Jones' and Freddie's lists for as long as they could sing along. I am so grateful that she got this on video - AND that, when they're all alone in a pitch black room, they're singing about JESUS.
No comments:
Post a Comment