Background

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Just Some Pictures





There's not a story, really, to attach to these pictures. I just love them.


The first few were taken on our standing "Tuesday with Daddy" lunch date (generally taken at Bogart's in Waynesville - or, as Freddie has called it for the last year, "DinDin"). I especially love the one where JoJo wanted to hold my hand while we ate lunch. He pretty much ALWAYS wants to hold my hand. I know he won't always be that way, so I'm just squeezing the good out of his while I can. 

The second set of shots were taken later in the week.  Particularly in the picture of him on his tractor, I can't believe how big Jones looks! And I love him in his Cubs hat. Any grandson of super Cub Phillip Jones Leslie HAD to have a Cubs hat; I like to imagine how proud Daddaw Phil would be to see his little namesake supporting his favorite team.









No comments:

Post a Comment