Background

Sunday, April 24, 2016

"JoJo 'kay?"

After I got them dressed for church this morning, Jones and Freddie were wrestling in the hallway - more like Jones was annoying the doodoo out of Freddie. In response, Freddie was doing as he does in these situations, whining until someone listens to him say, "he PUSH me."

Somehow, both boys ended up on the floor. Freddie saw this as his chance for some pushing of his own, and he (lightly) kicked Jones's head. It was a VERY slight blow, but Jones whined, anyway, and Freddie immediately sat up and asked, "JoJo 'kay?"

I post this as further evidence that Fred Pressley's heart is ten sizes too big, and I pray it stays that way. 


(For the record, where Freddie's heart overflows with compassion, Jones's is flooded with gratitude. He is the most grateful child I have ever seen, and I pray daily that these boys always retain these God-given traits, as they develop more and more of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment