Background

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Freddie's Funnies

We were visiting with Mom and Daddy earlier today. Walking out, Jeremy held Freddie's hand about fifteen feet behind where I walked with Jones. Freddie fell.

When I looked back to check on him, he was flat on the ground up, looking at me, like he was trying to decide whether to cry or not to cry. He decided not to cry. Instead, he jumped up in his blue jeans and red Keds, flashed me a smile and a thumbs up, and walked on, saying, "I 'k."

Later today, we were heading back to Mom and Daddy's from lunch at McAlister's. Freddie was in his car seat, playing with his cup (as he does). When he slid his straw back into the lid of his tea, he said, "I DID it!" Then, he put his palm in the air and added, "High five!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment