1) the boys can wear diapers forever, and
2) I want to die.
I'm using a method from a book called Toilet Training in Less than a Day. It's got four out of five stars on Amazon and hundreds of very favorable reviews, many of which I read, naively believing I, too, would have the success of the super-parents who'd written them.Well, we're a half day in to "less than a day," and the only little boy who's pee-peed in our potty is the $20 doll I bought on my way home from Bible study last nite.
That's right, Friends. In four hours, there's been plenty of pee pee (I think Freddie's wet through 16 pairs of underpants), but not one single drip of it has made it in to the potty.
I'll write more about our morning later, but for now, Mama needs a nap.
And a mop.
And, maybe, a party-size bag of M&Ms.

I do NOT envy you! Good luck!
ReplyDelete