Jones is all the time coming up with dialogue between his favorite characters. I've posted some of Mack and "Wahken" from last summer, but he's continued to practice his "playwriting," and it thrills me. In fact, we got several sets of action figures for him this Christmas just to give him more characters in his arsenal.
Typically, as soon as he sees me pull out the camera on one of his little charades, he'll stop - or speak so silently that I can't hear him anymore. But today, I was able to get some video of Shaggy and "Stooby Stoo" in some kind of caper that, conveniently, played out on the "set" of one of the boys' trainsets.
It's hard to make out all of the words - because Freddie's talking and because some of it sounds like jabberwocky, but I can DEFINITELY hear him imitating "Stooby's" voice. Shaggy also refers to Stooby as "Stoob," and at one point, Shaggy says, "ZOIKS!" ... as he does.
Anyway, here's a video that I'm sure Playbill.com will want to post when R. Jones Pressley wins his first Tony Award (it'd be nice if ONE of us won one ...).
DIALOGUE (best I can tell):
Your paws!
My paws?!
blahblahblah
Quick! Hide under the train tracks! Zoiks! It's a train coming!
It's the coaches!
Coaches?
Yeah!
(Scooby sound.)
No comments:
Post a Comment