Background

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"Quicker than sand, quicker than that."

I was in the back of the house "getting dressed" for the day (meaning, pulling my hair into a ponytail and putting on blue jeans instead of pajama bottoms), and the boys were in the playroom.

When I came back in, both boys were over by the all of the poster prints, pulling a big picture of Jones off of the wall.  I stuck my head in the room and calmly but sternly said, "Boooooooyyyyssss." I mean, I'd never told them NOT to pull a picture off of the wall, but the tone of my voice must've made it clear to Jones that doing so was on the naughty list, because he immediately fled the scene of the crime, leaving his baby brother behind and saying, "No, no, Baby," as he went.

Next week, we work on "all for one and one for all."

(I have a feeling my dad is gonna LOVE this story.)

This was taken yesterday, not today, and in Freddie's room, not the playroom,
but, for illustration purposes, it kinda catches the spirit of what happened this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment