Because I was at a LeeAnn Womack concert with Leslie last nite, Jeremy was in charge of getting them checked in for the first nite. From there, Haylee took over. Thankfully, the boys were placed in her group, which meant I got text updates throughout the evening, making my nite away that much more enjoyable.
![]() |
| Haylee texted me this picture. I LOVE IT. |
I imagine VBS at Canton First will be a mainstay of their summers until they're too old to attend. That's pretty cool, I think. Not only are they attending Bible School at the church where their daddy grew up, but it's also the church where they were both dedicated, marking the beginning of their spiritual journeys.
Here are some pictures from their "journey" through Nite Two of VBS.
UPDATED (July 27th): Here are a few pictures from the end of Bible School week.







No comments:
Post a Comment