Background

Monday, July 3, 2017

Pressley Group Party #2




Ain't no party like a Pressley Group party, right?


Well, kinda.

This year's Pressley Group "party" was more low-key than the first anniversary affair. This year, we basically brought in lunch for the team and had a cake that Jones picked out at Ingles, saying, "America is my FAVORITE."

Atta boy, Son.

Still, it was a day worth celebrating. Everyday, we thank God for the gift of the business and for the gift of His blessing on it!

Also, I should note here that I love taking pictures of the boys at the office, because I have this vision of someday the agency becoming theirs, and when it does, if they'll let me, I'd love to decorate the new office in pictures of them at the old office. Who knows? It could happen!

Before we left for the office,
Freddie found a pair of my reading
glasses and put them on.
Also, this shirt on him SLAYS me.
I LOVE it. Today, he looked like Beaver
Cleaver meets Yankee Doodle. LOVED it.

Every time I see the boys with Blue, I want to buy them a dog.
And then I immediately start to worry that they'd get over the
newness of having a dog, and then I'd be stuck with a dog,
and I don't want a dog. I'm fine with THEM having a dog,
but I don't want one.





No comments:

Post a Comment