![]() |
| Notice the "Pow pow" in his hand. |
Jones has become enamored with old cowboy shows, so yesterday, I played him some Lone Ranger episodes on YouTube. He.was.hooked. "So Tonto has a gray horse (the episode was in black and white), and 'Ranger' has a white horse," he said, figuring it all out.
So this morning, while I took a bath, the boys stayed in the den, watching "Ranger," and when I came back in, they'd both pulled out animals and were sitting on them, shooting - even raring them back, just like "Ranger" does.
It was oh-so-adorable and pretty much one of my favorite memories ever. The "We've got company comin'" line, the way Jones runs and jumps on his "horse," and the fact that Freddie reminds me that I'm one of them ("You're Jessie!") make this video WELL worth the watch, if I do say so myself.
| This picture is terrible, but it's what I walked in on. I just snapped a shot as best I could to capture all the adorable. |
![]() |
| "Hi-ho, Silver! AWAY!" |


No comments:
Post a Comment