Background

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Truckers

When we decided to buy Freddie the Cozy Coupe Pick-Up Truck for Christmas, we assumed it'd be a one-child-at-a-time sort of proposition. Playing outside today, however, the boys proved me wrong.

I turned around to see BOTH OF THEM sittin' shotgun. According to Jones, they were heading for a trip - the first of many these two will take together, I'd imagine.






J: Can you push the derr?
K: I think it's ready to go.
J: Okay.
F: I coming with you.
K: Do you want me to shut your tailgate, Buddy?
J: Thanks for the ride!
K: You're welcome.
J: You're welcome.
K: Where' ya going boys?
J: We're going for the trip!
K: Where ya' going?
J: We're going for the trip!
K: I sure will miss you.
J: I miss you, too.
K: Be careful!
J: We will, but first, we gotta take Freddie's new truck ... See ya wheater. Freddie, drive. DRIVE. Good bye, Mama, and happy Easter. Get out of the way. Go 'side the garage derr. Sank you. It's getting dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment