Background

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Brooke Rainey Photos



All of these with the car are awesome, because
Freddie is ALWAYS carrying a car - or 6 - with him
these days. I even found one in the dryer this week.
It'd fallen out of Freddie's "pockie," which is
where he loves to keep them stashed when his
hands get too full.
I mentioned that Brooke took the boys' pictures while we were in Nashville. Well, tonite, I got the files of the shots she got, and I don't even begin to know where to start describing how much I love them. She's the only professional photographer who's taken the boys' pictures, and I feel like they're always such rapscallions when she's trying to work with them, yet EVERY SINGLE TIME, she's amazed me with what she's managed to capture in spite of the fact that they weren't helpful IN THE LEAST.

Here are a few (or 58) of my favorites. The rest you can see in the photo book you know I'm gonna create.

(Brooke, THANK YOU isn't big enough to express my gratitude for sharing your gifts with me.)





















































Also, Brooke and I have come up with the idea that Freddie and AJ are going to be roommates at UT and then share a house in Nashville for a few years after graduation. We think this is brilliant and will save them all the hassle of having to make decisions for themselves. It will also give me even MORE reasons to go visit Nashville often. Fortunately, Brooke got some shots that will be PERFECT for their bachelor pad, which, I'm sure, she and I would be MORE THAN WILLING to decorate for our baby boys when the time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment