Background

Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Fever

Jones is on the final size of red Keds.
I am already mourning their loss.
Spring has sprung. Or at least, March has given us a taste of Spring that April has been known to temporarily revoke. Still, we are enjoying shorts weather while we can.

The boys and I stopped on our way in to Greenville last week to play at a park in TR. While Jones, not surprisingly, didn't want to slide down the giant slide, Freddie DID. I was so proud of his bravery. At the same time, I was so nervous to watch my two year old stand by himself twenty feet off the ground. I didn't let on, though - just stood there, smiling, clapping, and snapping pictures (see below).

My little boy is "all grows up."

"Airplanes! Airplanes!
So is my BIGGEST boy - Camden (and Payton, too, I just don't have any fresh pictures of him with the boys) is an INCREDIBLE playmate for the boys. On this particular day, he pulled their bikes to the top of Mom and Daddy's driveway and let them go. And then, he and Jones ran around with their arms behind them, saying, "AIRPLANES! AIRPLANES!

I could never have anticipated what buddies Sissy's kids would be to my boys, but I am so grateful.

I'm also really looking forward to this summer. The boys are so much more active and fun that's it's sure to be a super one.

(The pictures below are from three different days - thus the different outfits - but I'm pretty sure they're all from the same week!)









Jones has learned how to pedal!
Though he still does a lot of foot powering,
he CAN pedal, which is a milestone
I wasn't sure we'd ever achieve!
We were playing catch this day,
and then, he randomly put the ball on
the ground and kicked it. This,
of course, made me VERY nervous
that we may have a soccer player
on our hands. Please, no ... 










This is JoJo praying when he
heard a firetruck going by.


Freddie not only steals my tea,
but he also eats my "sal-dy" (salad).
Jones always wants Freddie to give him
a ride in the flatbed of his pick up.
Freddie HATES it when Jones
does it, because then it's too heavy
for Freddie to pedal. 
Dollar Store foam swords




No comments:

Post a Comment