Background

Monday, November 2, 2015

Post-purri

Here are a few random things I've found on my computer.

First, this video. Jones is singing a song that Bess and Lila taught him. It amazes me that he knows all of the words by heart:

"Shiver me timbers, yo ho ho.
It's a pirate's life for me, oh.
Blow the man down on the seven seas.
It's pirates life for me! Yo ho!"



If you watched to the end of that video, you heard Freddie say he's "free." Now, if I say, "Are you Freddie?" he says, "I Jojo."









I know that this isn't a picture of the boys, but it's the view
from our front porch. Almost every day, I'll look out the kitchen
window and see that scene and feel thankful anew
for the view we have. This is the view that first inspired
us to remodel our house, so that we can see it more often.
Finally, tonite, they started marching around the den like ghosts. How in the world they know what ghosts are, I'll never know, but here you have it (oh, and don't miss Freddie's "Flashdance"-inspired look):



No comments:

Post a Comment