Background

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

"LOOK AT THAT!"

I've mentioned how much Jones loves holiday decor, right? If I haven't, I should have.

The short version is that Jones LOVES decorations - for ANY holiday, but Christmas definitely seems to be even more exciting to him - probably because of the sheer volume of eye candy. Every time we see lights, he'll take in a catch breath and say, "It's Chreesmastime, Mama!"

Well, it's not just lights that he loves, as you can see in this video.



I love this video, taken tonite at the Wal-Mart in Waynesville. Not only does it show how excited Jones is about decorations, it shows (at the end) how COMPLETELY apathetic Freddie is to them. Also, I want it to be known here that, if it were up to me, I would fill our yard to overflowing with assorted inflatables to make my baby happy. His daddy, on the other hand, has a heart that is ten sizes too small when it comes to the idea. This may be the first time I resort to guilt tripping Jeremy.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment