Background

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was so long ago that I can barely remember anything about it. All that remains are fond memories of my mother-in-law's broccoli casserole (because it's the best thing I've ever eaten) and how the boys wanted to eat at my family's celebration a scant two hours after eating (copious amounts) at Jeremy's family's celebration.

To help spark my memory on more that happened on the fourth Thursday of this November, here are some pictures.


Jones has taken to wearing that John Deere
glove - just one of the pair, mind you -
a good deal of the time.
He also REALLY likes to keep his shovel
handy - just in case, I guess.

Jones wanted to wear his glove;
Freddie wanted to wear his Pebble Beach
hat. Whatever floats your boats, Boys.
The best part of Thanksgiving *may*
have been playing with cousin Jake's
collection of Hess trucks. 









This girl has developed her own sense
of style, and I absolutely LOVE it.



No comments:

Post a Comment