Remember how the boys got a slide from the Easter Bunny? Wait. I DID post about that right? Regardless, the boys got a slide from the Easter Bunny, and I'll be honest: I love and hate this thing. I love how much THEY love it, because it keeps them occupied for as long as I'll let it. What I hate is how I never feel like the boys are completely safe from, say, pulling the (very lightweight) thing over on them as they slide down it.
If they heard my concerns, I'm 127% certain that both boys would respond with, "But Mama, what a way to go." Watch this video. What do YOU think?
Also, Jones has reached that phase that all boys seem to - where they become total train / heavy equipment savants. I pointed to a vehicle on his jammies and mistakenly identified it as a bulldozer. "No," Jones corrected. "Kee (crane)." He was right. The bulldozer was farther down on the shirt. How silly of me.









No comments:
Post a Comment