Well, it's official. The boys are missing Daddy as much as their mama is.
Several times since Jeremy's been in Chicago (most recently, last nite and after the gym this morning), the boys and I will pull into the garage, and Jones will say, "Mama, weet (wait). Dada comin'." He'll then look towards the stairwell, where Dada always comes to help us get upstairs when he's home.
Later today, Jones got up from his nap, and we sat in one of the rockers in his room to "cuckle" for a minute. I told him I'd just talked to Dada, who'd said to give him a big hug. Jones then gave me a bear hug. After that, I took him to the "room" to play. A few seconds later, I came back in to see him sitting on the floor, looking at this book. I wondered if he'd chosen it intentionally or coincidentally, so I asked, "What's that book about, JoJo?"
"Dada," he responded.
Baby, please come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment