Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

a Place for Grace

This wasn't taken today - but it does show the place where
Jones made his request.
I know the Bible says that if we ask for WISDOM, God will give it liberally. I'm not so sure there's a similar passage on asking for GRACE.

Still, Jones thought he'd give it a shot today, as he was about to be disciplined for disobedience. I'd told him to do something, which he didn't do. In response, I took him to his room to deal with it. As he sat on my lap, I explained what was going on, and he looked at me and pleadingly begged, "Mama, you're gonna give me grace!"

After I laughed - A LOT - I gave him grace ... and a warning not to try that trick again.

But still, I was really amazed that, after hearing about grace a handful of times, he'd already mastered what it means.

Baby Boy is growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment