I wouldn't say today's been COMPLETELY unproductive. I've ...
Okay, so today's been completely unproductive. As you may have noticed, I tend to run hot and cold when it comes to blogging. Often, I'll backdate a post, so it LOOKS like I wrote it on the day something happened when in reality, I wrote it actual MONTHS later. For instance, I still haven't written about our beach trip or July 4th at the "yake," so when those stories show up in your boxes (maybe tonite?!), don't think you've overlooked them all summer; they're not yet sent, as they're still swimming around in my head, waiting for the time that I can contain them no longer.
That's kinda what happened with these slideshows. After I made the one for July, I thought to myself, "you know, I still have all of the photos from April, May, and June on my hard drive, too...," so, as you can imagine, it didn't much matter how many loads of laundry I needed to get done today. There were slideshows to be made, and, as the saying goes, "Slideshows don't keep."
By the way, slideshows are the new Shutterfly photo books, because they're SO much less time consuming and, also, FREE.

No comments:
Post a Comment