Yesterday, I texted several friends and family members this video of Jones reacting to a "Pow" just like Pop does when they play. I added the comment, "Looks like he got the Stultz family flair for the dramatic."
I had no idea how right I was until this morning. We were (re)watching the Pawleys Island slideshow on the big screen in Daddy's den. At the end, Jones started clapping (as he does), so Mom, Daddy, and I clapped, too. When we did, Jones bowed; then he stood up without moving his feet and bowed again, as we continued clapping.
So ... there's that (which I'm guessing he picked up from his newfound affection for "Little Einsteins"?).
There's also the fact that he's (and, by extension, Freddie the Mimic) finally gotten into coloring - provided the "colors" are markers and the "canvas" is actually his hand or, sometimes, face. He's become a regular tattoo artist making the palm of his paw look like a tie-dyed t-shirt.
So, there's that, too.
Also: Jones loves taking the Nestea Plunge. Whether falling frontwards or backwards, whether or not there's someone there to catch him, Jones is always up for a free-fall. Just imagine the pool tricks that are in this child's future.
No comments:
Post a Comment