So ...
Awesome.
Anyway, I really have no excuse. I tried to make it easy on myself by using the exact same template that I used for Jones's "Daily Instagrams." That should mean it's as simple as uploading the pictures (which I can do from my phone, which I ALWAYS have on me) and plopping them in the pre-determined, chronologically-organized places.
Still, I can't keep up.
But I'm trying, and I'm glad I am, because strolling through these moments just a few months after they happened has been so much fun as I finished up the book tonite. I can only imagine how fun it'll be to go through them a few YEARS (or DECADES!) after they happen!
Now, I wait for Shutterfly to send an email with "FREE 8X8 PHOTO BOOK" in the subject line.
Cross your fingers, and watch your in-box.
Click here to view this photo book larger
You'll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books. Start your own today.
No comments:
Post a Comment