Background

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Right on, Target

Because I never want to forget what it looks like when we go to the store ... 


There's something else I never want to forget about yesterday's trip to Target, too. A friend gave us a $25 Target gift card to celebrate Freddie's birth. I immediately knew we'd use it for formula. The good thing about Target is that they sometimes have Freddie's type of formula (it was Jones's, too) in a "20% more!" container that costs less than the regular size carton. How they do it, I do not know, but it's like finding the last Cadbury Egg of Easter when you luck into one.

Well, yesterday, I sat in the Target parking lot and prayed, "Lord, please let them have the '20% more' container for $23.99," and when I made it to the right aisle of the baby department, what did I behold but a whole bunch of regular-sized containers and that ONE with "20% more!" that God had placed to answer my prayer. 

I record this here to remember God's blessing but also as a record for the boys of how God provides for us and hears us when we call on Him. 

Thanks be to God!


No comments:

Post a Comment