Background

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pretty is isn't ALWAYS as pretty does.

Remember last week how I bragged on how well Jones behaved in big church? Well, this week, he behaved the exact opposite of that. By the time the sermon started, I'd taken him out twice and was sitting in the classroom wing, wishing I had telepathy, so I could let Jeremy know to please COME ON, because I didn't have the car keys, and Jones's whining was MAKING ME CRAZY.

The bright side is that at least he looked cute, if he didn't act that way.

Also, I've learned that the quickest way to get him to stand and pose for pictures is to tell him that he can take a picture himself when I'm done taking a picture of him.

Why didn't I try this years ago?







Here are a few of the pictures he took.


No comments:

Post a Comment