It's become even more of a problem lately. Yesterday, for instance, I put him in a jon jon. I did this specifically thinking that the hard-to-access crotch closures would keep him from baring his bottom. Well, where there's a will, there's a Freddie Bear. I walked in just after putting him down for his nap and saw him sitting up on his bed - the diaper beside him and a spray of wee wee sprinkled all around him. The hard-to-access crotch closures, however, were still snapped shut.
What.the.what?

Anyway, I got in from the theatre last nite and checked on the boys first thing. I was not surprised but slightly dismayed to find that, after Mom had tucked him in last nite, Freddie had done the full monty.
This left me in a predicament. To re-diaper him would mean to wake him up. To wake him up likely meant to wake Jones up. To wake BOTH boys up meant dealing with two super sleepy, cranky boys all day today. I thought very seriously about leaving him bare bottomed over nite and just cleaning up the resulting mess this morning.
Jeremy said to just try to diaper him, though. Knowing he was right, I tried, and in what was one of the more successful stealth missions of my motherhood to date, I was able to get him covered up without waking him up.
I put his diaper on backwards.
We'll see if THAT's enough to keep him under wraps.
No comments:
Post a Comment