Before Jones was even born, Jeremy and I decided to take him to the lake for his first Memorial Day, and that's just what we did. We headed out Friday after Jeremy got off work and spent Saturday morning at the Hayesville Parade. That's what made us want to take him there in the first place! Jones didn't seem all that enamored with the floats; he did, however, love sitting on the truck bed with his Pop and Nan! Well, I SAY he wasn't enamored with the floats, but when a certain John Deere Gator passed by, he could not take his eyes off of it!
All in all, it was exactly what we hoped it'd be - an incredibly relaxing weekend, made all the more relaxing by the fact that Mrs. Pressley got up with Jones every morning! Bless her little pea-picking heart.Here are some videos of the first boat ride and way more pictures than you could ever care to see of Jones's first visit to a place I'm sure will figure very prominently in his childhood memory bank!













No comments:
Post a Comment