Background

Friday, May 10, 2013

"Just a suck on my thumb-er makes the applesauce go down ..."

Jones is really getting the hang of eating with a spoon, which directly correlates to the fact that I'm finally starting to be more consistent in FEEDING him with a spoon. It's just so messy, and bottles are so much easier, but yeah, yeah, yeah. I understand:

Development. Growth. Nutrition.

I'm on it.

When I feed him, though, he does this thing that's equal parts adorable and annoying. I put in a bite; he puts in his thumb. I wipe off his mouth; he spreads his dinner all over himself, myself, and his Bumbo seat. Soon, I know, he'll outgrow this, and while part of me really can't wait for that day, another part knows I'm gonna miss the way he uses a suck on his "thumb-er" to help his applesauce go down ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment