It's appropriate that there's no picture to this post, because neither Jeremy nor I were around to see what I'm about to tell you. We just saw the aftermath.
Actually, we heard it.
The mornings before we go to Greenville are always rushed. Luckily, I can get Jones up and changed and then lay him down to play on his green carpet until it's time to hit the road. That way, I can get stuff done - like drinking my daily Coca-Cola.
Today, as Jones played on his carpet, I was vacuuming up the popcorn kernels from last nite's dinner. When I finished, I heard a frustrated cry coming from the back of the house. Since Jones hadn't yet eaten, I assumed he was just getting hungry.
He was hungry alright, but not for food ... for AIR! He'd rolled all the way over - shoulder and everything - and was laying with his face buried in the floor.
Did you catch that? HE ROLLED ALL THE WAY OVER!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to take up vacuuming!
No comments:
Post a Comment