Background

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Jones lost a tooth!



You will NOT believe what happened tonite!

It all started with what happened a few weeks ago - Jones, FINALLY, got a loose tooth! It's probably been loose for two weeks or so. Every nite, I'd wiggle it as I sang to him at bedtime. Well, tonite, as I wiggled, it came almost all of the way out. It just dangled there, stuck by a single root. At that point, Jones took over. He popped it out, like a man with nerves of steel, without so much as a single whimper.

Did I tell you you wouldn't believe it?

It's probably easier to imagine his excitement in the aftermath of the loss. He proceeded to FaceTime most everyone that he knows to give them the news. Those he didn't FaceTime, he asked me to send his picture to (Luke, "Mrs. Holly Clackett," for instance).

He bounced around the back half of the house, Tigger on a pogo stick, until, finally, placing his lost tooth in the orange, plastic case Dr. Bill gave him two years ago. It went under his Captain America pillow. According to him, the Tooth Fairy brings golden coins. Where he got that idea, I don't know, but we'll find out if he's right first thing tomorrow morning!









No comments:

Post a Comment