Background

Saturday, March 9, 2019

SCCT Character Breakfast


Today, the boys and I went to their second annual South Carolina Children's Theatre Character Breakfast. They enjoyed themselves - and especially loved meeting Pete the Cat, the Cat in the Hat, and Tigger - but what I enjoyed was their behavior. They were very, very, VERY good, and made me very, very, VERY proud. For the second year in a row, Daniel, Elaine, and Reagan Moore went with us. Maribeth, Olivia, Wren, and Jasper Scott met us there, as well. The event is so spectacularly done. As I sat there, I marveled at how far the Children's Theatre has come and think how proud I am of all that it's accomplished and how honored I am to be a part of its Board. The best part of the whole affair, though, may have been getting to crash at Mayme and Pop's lakehouse the night before. Mom and Daddy are gonna have to change the locks to keep me out of that place this Summer. Anyway, here are some pictures!


These are the guys from "A Year
with Frog & Toad." Jones really liked
"the Skinny One."








No comments:

Post a Comment