Background

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Piano Men


The boys are really starting to play around on the piano, now that I've put their playroom in the same room with it. It's fun to see them banging around on what was my childhood instrument (though, let's be honest, my sister logged WAY more hours on it than I did), and today, when he'd finished whatever number he was pounding out, Jones said, "I can do it with my piggies, too." He proceeded to lay on his back on the floor and, as promised, play with his piggies.

In this family, Jerry Lee Lewis ("the Killer") is King, so that was a pretty exciting tidbit that I definitely wanted to remember.

I also want to remember how they asked to wear their Batman and Superman costumes to the gym today. I let them, because let's be honest: how many more years will they be able to get away with something like that? So I took some super heroes to the gym today, and all of us in Haywood County were safer for it.








No comments:

Post a Comment