Background

Thursday, December 7, 2017

"Hit it, Freddie!"


Every now and then, I get lucky, and the boys put on a show in my very own office. Today, it was inspired by the re-introduction of my record player, with which Jones (not surprisingly) is especially enthralled.

Come Christmas, we'll be adding a drum set and a keyboard to their band of instruments. I know some moms hate loud toys. Not me. It's the quiet that scares me. Loud toys make the boys easier to keep track of.

In fact, I'm beginning to think I need closed circuit cameras throughout the house - not so much for security but so I can keep track of where my children are.




Jones would play, and then he'd come
over and grab my hand and kiss it
like this. No idea what cartoon he
saw that on, but it cracked me up.


When we got in from being out, Jones said, "Mama,
can we please hear a song on the record player?"
I love this picture and the way it shows the "new" playroom.
Also, let me just say it's a good thing he's holding that
guitar the way he is, if you know what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment