1) he wanted to be Gordon for Halloween, and
2) he wanted a Mystery Machine birthday cake.
Where in the world he conceived of a Mystery Machine birthday cake, I will never know, but today, his dreams came true. Jeremy, Mrs. Pressley, and I (my mom was sick, and my dad was en route to Kentucky) delivered a Mystery Machine pull-apart cupcake cake to Clyde First Baptist Preschool ... complete with the Scooby Doo "earrings" Jones requested when Hudsyn's class cupcakes came with Spiderman rings on top.
It was a quick little affair, after which Jeremy and I went to tour Haywood Christian Academy, as we begin to explore our "If we DON'T homeschool, what are our kindergarten options?" options.
Oh, and don't miss the video at the end of the post. It's proof that even BIG boys sometimes need a little help from their baby brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment