Background

Monday, May 8, 2017

Happy Birthday, Mama!



The boys and Jeremy have been keeping a secret. I KNEW they were planning a 40th birthday dinner for me and the family. What I DIDN'T know is that he'd invited some of my "family-like" friends to join us, too. Saturday was an absolutely awesome nite at one of our favorite places, the Hemlock Inn.

The best part of the nite, of course, was seeing so many people that I love. The SECOND best part was that my family had the boys eat at THEIR table, so I got to eat with and enjoy a few of my best buddies without having to cut up any chicken or break up any fights.

Best.gift.EVER.

Today, my mom came up to keep the boys, so that I could spend the morning of my 40th enjoying a massage. After that, Mom, the boys, and I met Jeremy at "the Pizza Shop" (Waynesville Pizza Company) for lunch, and tonite, Jeremy served up an amazing cake he'd made me from a Krispy Kreme mix. It wasn't, necessarily, the best day for my diet, but still.

It was a very happy birthday.
























No comments:

Post a Comment