Earlier this week, Freddie said what is potentially the most "baby brother" statement in the history of the world. I was telling the boys how we're going to the beach in a few days. They were both so excited: "I can't wait to drive the race cars." "I can't wait to see the pirate ship." And then Freddie, as genuine and full of bliss as a boy ever was, said, "I can't wait to sleep in the bathroom!"It was PRECIOUS.
But ...
Poor Baby Brother.
Whether we're at Pawleys Island or Brookie's house, that's where his (borrowed) Pack & Play always gets parked. Remember how the boys aren't capable of actually sleeping when they're put to bed in the same room? That's created a demand for Mama to get creative. Thus, the bathroom tradition. Won't he be surprised when he finds out, at this PARTICULAR resort, he'll have not only an actual bed to himself but a bedROOM to himself.
That sweet little sleeper has earned it.
No comments:
Post a Comment